Ballynahinch Castle has been in use as a four star hotel offering salmon fishing, cycling, walking and game shooting since 1946.
The House is set in extensive grounds (c.450acres) of former demesne that include lakes, river and substantial deciduous woodland with access to castle via one of two entrances with gate lodges. Including terraced gardens below the southern elevation leading down to the river.
The work involved the addition of 8 bedroom suites, extension of the Fisherman’s Bar to seat an additional 40 covers, refurbishment of the Dining Room and external landscaped terraces. Upgrade of the wastewater treatment plant and services.