de Blacam and Meagher have been appointed by Fingal County Council to restore a range of Mc Kenzie and Moncur Victorian glasshouses in the walled gardens of Ardgillan Demesne, Balbriggan. The glasshouses were originally erected in the late 1800’s at the Jameson family estate Seamount, Malahide, and were gifted to Fingal County Council in the 1990’s.
Development of seven substantial private residences on Shrewsbury Road, Dublin 4, completed for Glenveagh Homes.
The development consisted of the construction of 7 three storey over basement dwellings in two separate blocks with a communal landscaped gardens.
Development of 85 residential apartments in five separate blocks at Greenfield Park, Donnybrook, Dublin 4, for Cairn Homes.
The development consists of 4 five storey blocks and 1 four-storey block over communal basement parking, surrounded by landscaped gardens and served by a Concierge building at the entrance of the development.
The refurbished library, designed by de Blacam & Meagher Architects, is housed in the Market House in Abbeyleix which was built in 1836 by Viscount John de Vesci. The brief to the architect was that the whole building should be redesigned internally to incorporate a modern 21st century public library facility and art gallery.read more
Capard – Orangery. Winner of the Best Architectural Glasshouse category at the 10th anniversary of the The International Design and Architecture Awards, London hosted by design et al.
The curved frame double vaulted glasshouse, designed by de Blacam & Meagher Architects, is a recent addition to the refurbished private residence on the foothills of the Slieve Bloom Mountains.
Manufactured and installed by Marston and Langiner complemented by a rich and sophisticated interior scheme that has been carefully curated by Martyn Lawrence Bullard Design.
The exhibit displays recent buildings at Cork Institute of Technology. Inspired by the Bellini painting and drawings of people in St. Marks, a triptych of drawings by artist Alice Hanratty show exchanges of people with one another in the public space of the college. This is accompanied by three books on the work of the practice laid out on an oak table.read more